Sunday, June 05, 2005

cinderella man

I must say, going to see this movie tonight was was of the best decisions I have made in a while. Luckily I didn't go for the shorter movie at a more reasonalbe time: The Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants.

I'm either getting my period or it was a real tear-jerker. I cried like 15 times, starting right at the very beginning. And the best part is, I thought that I didn't like Russell Crowe, but it turns out he is actually a good actor. In fact, he was awesome. I loved the whole movie. It wasn't corny at all, and the boxing parts were just riveting.

I go to see movies because it's an escape from everything. That's why I really find most movies good, even if they are not good. But this was a stand out. Please don't disagree with me. It will ruin the whole thing for me.

I need to go to bed because I am tired and because this morning I realized there are ants lurking everywhere around my desk. They could be crawling on me right now.

No comments: