Monday, May 23, 2005

some of my humble opinions

What's up with Desperate Housewives? Oh wait, that's not what I meant to say. I could give a shit about Desperate Housewives (even though I like totally watch it). I meant to say - What's up with Extreme Makeover: Home Edition? Have you seen it? I've seen it plenty of times, and I know it's heart wrenching. But last night, for crying out loud, was terrible. I cried and cried and cried. I didn't even seen but the last half of it, so I didn't even really know the sad background story. Something about Native American veterans of war and a friend's promise to a soldier in Iraq who didn't come home. They kept talking about spirits in the wind, and even Ty Pennington was crying it up. Listen, if you need a good cry, watch it. The show never fails to conjure a few tears.

And of course I should mention my fave season finale so far: CSI: Quentin kept me on the edge of my seat, my heart racing for a full two hours. And of course, he threw in a few giggles along the way. It was great. It made all other season finales seem like total crap. Without a Trace for example. What used to be a pretty good show was totally boring, except for the last 20 seconds, but it just made it so lame. Like, couldn't you even try to make a good show? I'm so over it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i only saw like the last 10 minutes and i cried like a baby the whole damn time.