Sunday, April 24, 2005

What I liked about today

  • h-spo left me two identical messages: "Manda! Where are you! Call me back!" They were both exactly the same.
  • Lamb's Pride Bulky in the following scarf pattern, which makes for a lovely little project.
    • row 1: *P1, k 2nd st on L needle, don't remove from needle. k 1st st on L needle, slip both sts off L needle* rep between *'s to last st. P1
    • row2: *k1, p2* rep between *'s to last st. k1.
    • from Stitch 'n Bitch Nation
  • Lamb & Beef Stew, mashed potatoes, green beans, carrots and the crustiest on the outside, softest on the inside bread known to man. Oh, and a glass of wine to top it off. All courtesy of Sunday at the Mother-in-Law's house.
The one reason that I perpetually dislike Sundays is because the mailman doesn't come today. I really enjoy getting the mail. Always have.

No comments: