Monday, November 14, 2005

things and things

  • I got dressed today, because we went to the library for storytime.
  • I think I have peed in my pants one thousand times today. This is because I have a cough/cold and because I am pregnant and a little pee comes out every time I cough. I hope it's because I'm pregnant because if this continues, I'll feel like a total louse.
  • Jerry has watched bunches of television because I have a cough/cold.
  • I feel like crap.
  • Jerry ate lots of stuff today that is considered "junk food." This is because I have a cough/cold and I could really care less. He might give me a mother-of-the-year award, but social services might have something else to say about that.
  • I never went to see a movie this weekend because I was coming down with a cough/cold and all I wanted to do was sleep.
  • Due to my cough/cold, even knitting is making me exhausted.
  • I drank a hottie tottie last night while watching Gray's Anatomy that my mother-in-law gave me to make me sleep better. Honestly, it really didn't work but it tasted heavenly.
  • I found the honey and I am going to make a cup of green tea with lemon and honey.
  • I don't wear perfume, but if I did it would probably be SJP's new scent, Lovely. I've never even sniffed it.

No comments: