Friday, November 18, 2005

grim outlook

Okay. So SI puts Dook at #1 in the preseason college basketball rankings, and on the cover of their magazine. Kinda makes me want to puke.

But can UNC really not show up anywhere in the top 65? Yes, all their starters are gone. Yes, they are a young team. Yes, yes, yes. Blah, blah, blah. Maybe they won't win the National Championship. They probably won't win the ACC tourney. But come on. It's UNC.

I'm just saying. They're not gonna suck. And I look forward to them proving all the experts wrong.

3 comments:

Anne said...

Did you notice that Dook rhymes with puke?

Sarah said...

how far away is - b-lo - from queens? very far? oh I hope not.

Mandy said...

b-lo is almost as far from queens as NC is. I think it used to take my mom about 7.5 hours to drive me to school.

boohoo.

new yorkers just don't get new york state.