Thursday, August 25, 2005

two things

  1. Did you know that Lance is again being accused of using performance-enhancing drugs? First of all, its not true. Second of all, I might lose all hope in the world if somehow it is true.
  2. I saw this dumb story on the news this morning about "girl crushes" and the whole time I was watching I was nearly gagging at how stupid it was. It was about how heterosexual women develop crushes on other women who they think are cool and with whom they would like to be involved in a friendship. One of the women telling the story had a girl crush on Kate Moss. How dumb. Anyway, after much pondering about the intensely stupid "news story" item, I realize that I am involved in multiple "girl crushes." Hello? Why would I have bought Vogue if SJP hadn't been on the cover? Total girl crush. And Reese Witherspoon, the loving young mother of two small children who will soon be portraying June Carter Cash in one film and playing opposite Mark Ruffalo in another - girl crush. The list could go on, but I'll stop there. Discuss amongst yourselves.

No comments: