Saturday, April 23, 2005

gardening

I bought these calla lilies yesterday. I think they like to be in the shade, so I will need to find a good place for them. When I saw them, I thought they were the most beautiful flowers that I ever saw. They may or may not be perennials, as the lable said "annual in colder climates." I will just hope and pray they survive the winter.

I saw a neighbor across the street the other day, and she came and talked to me for the first time since we moved into our house over a year ago. She was nice and offered me some of her day lilies that are getting out of control in her yard. I got my shovel from the shed and dug some up. She said I could come over whenever I want and get more of the lilies. She also invited us to go to church with her sometime. She also said that we need to have another baby. It was a little annoying that she was saying those kind of things, but she also has vinca vine that I want so I'll give her another chance. The funny part was I was wearing my red clogs without socks and my feet were sweaty because it was hot out and when I bent over to pull out the lilies my clogs made a farting sound. It's not just any farting sound, it really sounds like a fart. She may or may not have heard it.

Calla Lily Posted by Hello

No comments: