- Catapults of Slime. A game that Jerry made up where Mom lies on the bed and bounces Jerry about on her knees. Induces laughter and tiredness.
- Pink. Seems to be my choice for upcoming wedding. But have you thought of the other colors? Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, or purple? Something to pink about.
- Figs. In a few weeks it'll be time to harvest the figs, sterilize the jars, try to make jam. Hopefully there will be enough for fig bars. And figgy pudding. And figs in a basket.
- Sore Losers. Husband has proposed that I participate with him in a fantasy football league so I can "feel more involved." We'll probably be teammates seeing as I am a sore loser. We know I am a sore loser because he refuses to play checkers with me ever again.
- Double Mint Mocha Decaf Skim Latte. H-spo works at Starbucks.
Tuesday, August 02, 2005
cinco de tuesday
Posted by Mandy at 1:36 PM