- Laundry Baskets Full of Papers From the Job I Got Fired From. I plan on throwing it all in the trash. Better yet, I may burn it.
- Couches as Boats. It is incredible what a child can imagine. Jerry is sitting on the couch fishing for sharks in the ocean using a t-rex as bait. Now, if only he wasn't using my knitting needles as a fishing pole...
- Sex and the City's Smith With a Shaved Head. At the end of last week's episode on TBS, Samantha's boyfriend Smith shaved his head because Samantha shaved her head because of chemo. And I thought he was hot with long hair. Hot Damn.
- My Clean Half-Bedroom. In ten minutes yesterday, I accomplished a job that I thought would take me the better part of a day. I cleaned up the shitload of clothes that had been piling up for months in the corner of my bedroom. The next job will be to tackle my husbands half of the room which may or may not include stale cheetos under the bed.
- Laundry Hanging on the Line. I'm not much for laundry, but for me, the job gets exponentially better when I dry the clothes on the line, skivvies and all. It's methodical and soothing and I feel like I'm living on the prairie or something.
Tuesday, May 03, 2005
The Tuesday Five
I've hijacked this idea, but here goes. Five things I like that I am reporting on this Tuesday:
Posted by Mandy at 7:57 AM